2014: A Year in Books

Sunday, 18 January 2015

2014: A Year In Books


2014 was quite a big year for me. I started my blog, Youtube and twitter account, and became generally active in the book community.
Most importantly, I encountered some amazing books.
I'm very happy to say that I reached my GoodReads goal of 75 books.





So here we go, my year in books!








So there we go, all the books I read in 2014!

What did you read last year?
What was your favourite?
What's your priority to read this year?

 

Let me know in the comments down below!











2 comments:

  1. I read how to love in 2013, but I absolutely loved it. It's one of my faves. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender was the last book I read in 2014 and I loved it. I didn't at first, but then it all came together and it was beyond amazing. And you know how I feel about To All the Boys I've Loved Before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed How To Love. I didn't really read contemporary, so last year I branched out and found that I liked it a lot more than anticipated.
    The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender was fab. I enjoyed it from the first page, it just grabbed me in.

    To All The Boys I've loved before was just cute and wonderful. I'm still so happy that you got it for me :)

    ReplyDelete